Bianca’s Italian restaurant closes in Greensboro | News
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Bianca’s — an Italian restaurant that’s called Greensboro its home for nearly 20 years — has closed its doors.
The restaurant, which was opened at 1901 Spring Garden St. by chef Lisa Carmella in 1993, offered thanks to all its patrons when it announced that it had closed on its Facebook page.
“Would like to thank all of our customers for an amazing 19 years! At this time Bianca’s has closed. It has been an honor to have been a part of the Greensboro dining scene for so long. Grazie Mille!”
“Grazie Mille” is an Italian phrase that expresses appreciation.
The Italian eatery was often a favorite pick in Go Triad’s Readers’ Choice Awards, placing in multiple categories each year from 2003-2009. One of its most frequent awards was “Best Kept Secret.”
The restaurant was also known to alter its menu selection on a weekly basis.
Top West Greensboro Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Concealed carry permit applications increase in Guilford County
- Guilford Co. Schools named 2013 National District of Character
- Susie’s Fund event to raise money for Guilford County Animal Shelter
- Guilford County Schools raising school lunch price by five cents
- Crews respond to car that crashed into creek in Oak Ridge